Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Alpaca farm visit

Today I went to The Enchanted Alpaca Ranch in Parkersburg Iowa with my friend Lisa. We had a tour of the barn and out to see all the alpaca's and boy she sure did have some really beautiful animals. Then we went to see her studio and look at some fleeces and I have to say that I had a really hard time deciding what I want to buy. So after looking and oogling and much talking I decided to purchase this........




IMG_1630


1# 3 oz of Selena's Cria coat. I love this fiber and she had some of the most beautiful fleeces that is was so hard. My availability of money was a determining factor since I spent so much yesterday purchasing a gaming system for the kids for Christmas that I was kind of tapped out. But, now since I know where she is I know that I can always get more when I want.

Now let the spinning begin.....

No comments: