Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MORE SOS 07



OK I have one pair of socks done and two others started. I just couldn't help it I had to work with these two yarns and I love them both. I also have a bad habit of getting bored with the pattern after awhile so It's good that I have two going at the same time that way I can switch back and forth. The pastel colored sock that actually has a heel in some wool/angora blend that I got off of Ebay and the pattern is the Yarn over cable from Sensational knitted socks by Charlene Schurch. The other one is also a wool yarn that I got off of ebay and is the 3x3 cable with moss stitch out of the same book. I have only done cables once before and that was on a dishcloth and I am happy to say they are looking very nice. well Its either back to knitting since the kids are asleep or to bed!!!! I'm not sure which, I think I'll knit for a little bit longer.

No comments: