Monday, June 2, 2008

I fell of the Wagon

You all probably wonder where the heck I have been. Well, Life got in the way and my camera got broken and there for it is really boring to just read word instead of looking at fun pictures. So I promise soon I will have a camera to show you what I have been up to sometime this week hopefully. I will share with you that I am still in Sock war III. I am working on the second sock of the third pair. Yes, I am tired of this pattern and wish someone would just send my sock death. I also decided to sign up for the 52 pair plunge II that started on June 1st. I know I must be crazy to do this but what the heck I have to have something to do with my hands otherwise I just eat and I'm tired of that. So check back latter or next week and I promise to have pictures.

No comments: