Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A little Monkey business!!!!! :))

Ok, so it's been a little while since I actually have done a decent fun post so I've decided that I was going to do some monkey business!!. So, I came home from work on Sunday morning and had all but a few rounds of my Monkey to do and when I tried it on......... My monkey was to short. I got it on but needed one more pattern repeat and it would have been perfect. Here's what it looked like........





Sooooo, Since my monkey didn't fit, I was determined to get me a pair of monkey's :)) So since I did not have enought of this yarn to make two more I decided to make these...............





Monkey anklets.

I love the way the fit and love the color so what if I was a monkey short!!!!!

so while I was finishing my Monkey anklets the mail man decided to deliver my package of sock yarn from.... Posh Yarn. Oh let me tell you I have never felt something so soft as this yarn, I almost used it as a pillow last night. Sooooooo, after my monkey business was finished I casted on these.......................




sock # 1 of 'Vog on from knitty, yarn- Posh Yarn, Emily in colorway refresh, needle- two addi turbo lace circulars size 3mm.

I have to say that on June 21, only a couple weeks ago.... I learned how to do a heel flap and turn a heel to make an actuall pair of socks instead of tube socks and in that time this is what I have accomplished......................






4 pairs of socks and sock 1 of pair 5 on the needles ('Vog on). I guess you could say that I am a sock-a-holic now!!!!)))))

so.......... enough monkey business for now. Knit on!!

No comments: