Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Crazy days

Well since my last post I probably knit enough to finish 3 pairs of socks but for some reason I have not even finish a pair. I start and then find out that they are either to small or to big. What's a gal to do???? I guess I have sock knitting block or something. but I guess I did fib. I did finish a pair of socks for Trinity, they are the only one's that fit that I started take a look.



the pattern is Crosshatch lace from More Sensational socks. Yarn is my left over posh yarn in refresh colorway, knit on US size 3 addi turbo's using magic loop method which is the first time that I used this method and I have to say that I just love it. Trinity just didn't like the thought of sitting still so I had to hold her feet to get the picture.

I did manage to get my second cross stitch block sock started today. I only have two repeats done of the leg and have 2 more to go before doing the heel flap.



so now that I took a break from knitting I steped outside and saw this



a red moon, The picture isn't the greatest but It will do.

so back to knitting hopefully tomarrow I will have better luck. I'll let you know

P.S. Part of the problem was the three baths that I had to give Trinity because she just can't help herself when she finds mud.... She just has to play and roll in it. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

No comments: