Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mid Feb KAL and Leaf dishcloth





Here are two dishclothes that I just finished. The green leaf one I started two days before my monthly dishcloth KAL began and I finished it the day that the KAL started. I think that it really turned out nice and will be making more of these in the future. The Pink varigated dishcloth is the Feb Mid Month KAL that I just completed. I really like this one also and would like to thank Andi for this design and all the hard work that she, Janet and Carol do for the monthy dishcloth KAL yahoo group. With out them I wouldn't have been able to knit such beatuiful dishclothes. I have learned alot from this group.

3 comments:

hakucho said...

Beautiful cloths! Very pretty colors and patterns :)

happy knitting :)

RC said...

Nice job on the dishcloths! I love the leaf one..I may just have to get that pattern soon....

Elysbeth said...

Wow! The leaf one, wow! I bow down to you.