Thursday, February 8, 2007

my recent finished knitted projects



Ok, so this last week has been a heck of a week, very busy. I just was able to sit down yesterday and knit and knit I did. I just recently joined a bookmark KAL and did there Feb KAL. It was alot of fun. I also about two weeks ago made a pair of tube socks that were supposed to be for my son but they were to small for him so Trinity ended up with them. She loves them. I have never made socks before and have one started for myself I haven't had much time to work on that one lately. I'll get to it sometime. As for other thinks that I'm knitting, I have a mystery shawl knit along that I'm working on. I'm on chart 4 and hopefully will get that done today as long as Hunter and Trintiy behave themselves. I'll see how far I get today and see if I can get a picture of the shawl posted tonight. this is the first time that I have ever taken on a project like this and I think that it is the start of many more to come.

No comments: