Monday, September 24, 2007

I finished my first felting project

Wow, I can not believe how fast this bag knit up, I think it took me longer to actually get the darn thing to felt than to knit. I started and finished knitting this bag yesterday and started to felt it last night at 11pm and finally got it felted at 2:30am. I put a box in it and went to bed. I finished it this morning after I took my two oldest to school and took the car to get the oil changed. So here are some pictures of it.



Booga Bag




Closer picture. The colors are brighter in real life.




Trinity modeling it for me



this is a picture amazingly taken by Trinity my 2 year old. I can't believe that she actually did it.




At first this was going to be a pocket but then I decided to make it into a case for my iPod.

Project details
Pattern: Booga bag
Yarn: Noro Kureyon color 156 ( I think that this is discontinued) It took 3 skeins
My thoughts: I love this bag, I will be making more of these. This is the first time that I used this yarn. I have heard alot about it and I have to say that I love the way the colors stripe but I think the next time I use this yarn I would use two strands so that it is thicker.

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Oh what a great bag in the wonderful Kueyron

Ulla in the north of Sweden

Sunset Knitter said...

Great Felted Bag..