Monday, September 3, 2007

Update on sots yarn choice

First of all I would like to thank everyone for there comments and thoughts about which yarn to do the secret of the stole in. I have decided that I will be knitting the brown cashmere. Although many of you have suggested and wondered what blue beads would look like on the brown. Sooooooo, I have ordered some beads from fire mountain gems and beads and then tomarrow I will be traveling to Cedar Rapids to check out some stores and see if I can find something that may be an option. I'll let you all know with more pictures when I get back tomarrow and after I go to the doctor( I picked up all the crud that has been going around at work this weekend) So, I'll let everyone know and I just may need more help with bead choices :))

knit on.....

No comments: