Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm such a bad blogger:((

I Can't believe that it has been since the 14th of December since I posted anything. I have tons to share just I guess not the time to sit down and actually put it all together so tonight since everyone has been to bed for the last almost 3 hours and I had a nap today(which hardly ever happens) I am not tired and have the brain power to do this. So here we go.




this is the headband that I made for Autumn for Christmas. She wore it to school the next day and loves it. I just wish that she would just leave it on instead of having to take it off all the time to fuss with it, but oh well, she's 8 today and is just that way. I'll get over it.




Here is a picture of our furry family members... Daisy and Whitney. Daisy is the German shorthair that is usually outside but on this night she had to come in the house and decided to camp out on the couch with Whitney our Cavachon. The only reason I allowed this is that some neighbors who have horses.... well were out on our road and in our front yard trying to get those two beast back home along with a donkey. ( They have been trying to round them up for half the day). So since all this was happening I didn't want Daisy to get hurt because she can't see all that well and is not used to such large animals. Nothing like having an ass in your front yard at 10pm. ( sorry I couldn't help it)

Ok enough Pam get on with it.........




This is Autumn's Christmas concert. I know it's a bad photo but it's the best I could get. I was supposed to be on Dec. 6th but was postponed untill the 13th.



This is Miss Whitney in her newly knitted sweater. I couldn't resist because I had to have her shaved down so much that you could see flesh. So she needed something warm considering is was in the teens or lower for temperature when this happened. She seems happy enough in her sweater.




This is Autumn's purse that I knit and felted for her Christmas present. I have to say that she loves it along with about everyone else in the family. Who knows maybe next year for the Female exchange gift I'll do something felted. We'll just have to wait and see.



Ok, This is Miss Trinity my youngest modeling her newly knitted mittens. She usually is not this shy but I guess that's ok, It shows off the mittens. She loves them so much that at times she refuses to take them off and wears them all day until she needs to eat; then she'll take them off because we can't get them dirty mom!!!!




Here are the socks that I made for my mom for Christmas I used cherry tree hill yarn and YO cable from sensational knitted socks. She says that she likes them but have yet to hear if she has even tried them on yet??!!!





Wow, Look how happy Hunter is in this picture at his Thanksgiving feast. I have to say that He is a changed little boy from a year ago. 6 months of therapy and going through preschool again has made him so much happier. Don't let him fool you though He still has Sensory issues and will the rest of his life we are just finding ways for him to adapt and adjust to what he needs to keep him on a level playing field. Next school year will be intersting because he will go for full days all week instead of half days only on M,W,F. That will be intersting.


Ok, I told you I was a bad blogger.





the above picture is of the kids in there costumes before they went Trick-or-Treating. They sure are cute!!




this is the bag that I knit and felted for my goddaughter Leah. I gave it to here for Christmas. She loved it.


Last but not least I will leave you with this............























Trinity's favorite spot, The bathroom sink... She is such a water bug but this day she just wanted to sit in it.

2 comments:

AndreaLea said...

The blue headband and dog sweater are really cute!
I saw your post on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL yahoo group that you're from IA. Me too!

DawnK said...

The dog sweater is so cute! You are a busy knitter! I live in WI. My first sock is nearing completion. I did about 5 rounds of the foot yesterday and tried it on, again, and more of my foot was covered! I can't wait until I can start working the toes. Since I'm so close to the end, it's the first project I pick up now, when I have time to knit.