Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of school



Here's Autumn, Hunter and Trinity on the first day of school. Autumn is now in 3rd grade and LOVES her teacher. Hunter is in Kindergarten and hopefully likes his teacher but he really didn't talk to much after school. Finally Trinity, well she has to stay home with me and the huge smile is before I told her that she's not going to school this year and boy let me tell you she was MAD at me for that one. She's not the typical 3 year old. She knows her colors, numbers, shapes and can say the alphabet but can not recognize the actual letters yet. Now I could have sent her to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays but that would require Miss smarty pants to actually do her pottying business in the potty instead of her pants. Yes, I know she's 3 1/2 and is not potty trained yet. She knows how to do but just refuses to stop and take the time to do her thing. So, Thus she has to wait until next year and then she will go M/W/F for 3 hours. But, I do have things planned for the two of us while she is the only one home.... here's the plan...

1. To go on bike rides when the weather cooperates.
2. Take her to the mall to play at the play area with other children hopefully her age.
3. go to the Library for story time.

Well, that's all I have for now any Suggestions??????

Ok, so here is what I will be doing tomorrow sometime.




Canning salsa!!! Yummm OH! Yes, I have tons of tomatoes and they need to be attended to; so it's canning day Thursday.

But, I also have to take care of this little problem............




Yes, that is my size 1 addie turbo. The cord has broken almost completely from the needle. I have used these needles for so many pair of socks that I just can't count them all. If I am not mistaken Addie's have a lifetime warranty so I will have to go to my LYS and see what she says..... wish me luck. I do however have another longer pair in size 1 that I will use the magic loop technique to finish my sock that I am working on for Trinity.

Ok, enough for today.

Knit on!!

No comments: