Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blogtoberfest Post 1

So what is Blogtoberfest you say???? Well, basically it is a challenge to see if you can post every day in the month of October. So as crazy as I am I decided to join in the fun and give it a try. I guess the worst thing that could happen is that I forget to blog and well then the world will continue to go round and I will just have to stop thinking that I have all the time in the world to do everything that I want to do. So here we go.....


Today on this very Rainy October day I am attempting to get my camera to connect with this lovely iMac that I own. Ever since I added Snow Leopard I have not been able to get my camera to upload pictures so today is the day that I hopefully fix this issue. Thus there will be no picture today. Sorry!

I have also assigned all the prizes for the Socks from the toe up KAL on Ravelry and sent out the notices. So for those of you get me your info so I can send it on.

I really should be doing laundry and cleaning but it always seems that the 1st day of the month lands me in front of the computer for the day and I don't seem to get anything done at all. But, I did get the semi felted roving that Lisa dyed fixed so that is is once again able to be spun. I will take a picture but I will not promise that I can get this dang camera to work. We shall see. Well, off to do the laundry and dishes and knit the test knit patterns that I should be farther along on and, and, and, and ,and, and. Well I guess you'll have to come back tomorrow to see what's new.

Until then, knit on crazy girl... Knit on.

No comments: