Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MAIL CALL Loaded with pictures

I received 4 books in the mail yesterday and thought I better get them posted before I get to involved with spinning some sock yarn. So here we go

Book 1 is Cooking Light Slow Cooker cook book here are some pictures.












MMMM Tiny french beans with smoked sausage and Picadillo



I think that this will be a cookbook that gets used frequently.






Book 2 is Ready Set Serge I really need to read this one closely while sitting in front of my serger for it gives instruction in threading it which I really need considering my children pulled all the threads out:( Here are some pictures.






Now who need's a rice bag for those soar stiff muscles from to much knitting or spinning or soon to be gardening aches and pains







Book 3 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet





OK so if you don't garden but want to have one why not knit yourself one!







Finally book 4 I saved the best for last


is Dozens of ways to repurpose a Pillowcase












Are these projects cute or what. Now I need to go raid the Goodwill stores in the area and see if I can find some pillowcases worthy of the projects. HEY, anyone have some they want to unload??? I'll be happy to take them off your hands for you.

No comments: